Krishi Montronaloy Job Circular 2022 কৃষি মন্ত্রণালয় নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি ২০২২ has been published by Authority. Krishi Montronaloy Job Circular has been created a job opportunity. Jobs Registration of Bangladesh Krishi Gobeshona Endowment Trust (BKGET) are many category. Ministry of Agriculture authority is the most valuable institute in our country.
Anyone Can take this opportunity. You can visit may website for more information this job BADC. My website jobshospital.mohonsworldnu.com.
If you want to apply for this job you should submit your application within deadline. কৃষি মন্ত্রণালয় নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি converted to an image file so that everyone easily or download this job circular. Krishi Montronaloy Job Circular 2021 কৃষি মন্ত্রণালয় has been given bellow.
- Organization name : Krishi Montronaloy
- Position Name: Please, see the circular
- Publication Date : Please, see the circular
- Application Deadline : 15 October 2022
- Salary : Please, see the circular
- Number of Vacancies : Please, see the circular
- Total Post: Please, see the circular
- Experience Requirements : Please, see the circular
- Educational Requirements : Please, see the circular
- Age : Please, see the circular
- Job Category : Full Time
- Job Location : Please, see the circular
- Other Benefits : As per Government policy.
Krishi Montronaloy Job Circular 2022 কৃষি মন্ত্রণালয়
Application Deadline: 15 October 2022 (5 PM)
Background of the Trust:
Bangladesh Krishi Gobeshona Endowment Trust (BKGET) was established by the Government of Bangladesh in 20 April, 2008 as an entity under the Ministry of Agriculture (MOA), in consultation with the Ministry of Finance. The trust has been created under Trust Act, 1882 as an independent legal entity.
It will be governed by the provision of the Trust Act and the instrument of the trust signed between the author (Ministry of Agriculture) and the trustees. It is a not-for-profit, non-partisan, voluntary entity and has its own seal and can sue and be sued. The principal office of the trust is located at the premises of BARC campus. Krishi Montronaloy Job Circular 2022 কৃষি মন্ত্রণালয়
Author of the Trust:
Government of Bangladesh represented by the Ministry of Agriculture, in consultation with the Finance Division, Ministry of Finance.
Trust property, to begin with, consisted of an Endowment Fund (Money-moveable property) amounting of Tk. 350 crore (equivalent to US $ 50 million at time of establishment).
To foster an enabling environment for advances in agricultural development through support to agricultural research and related activities. Krishi Montronaloy Job Circular 2022 কৃষি মন্ত্রণালয়
KGF and the participants to the CGP (Public Research Institutions, Universities, Private enterprises/rresearch institutions, Civil Societies, NGOs, and other stakeholders, engaged in agricultural research). The ultimate beneficiaries of this trust are expected to be the farmers and the peoples of Bangladesh.
The objectives for which the Trust is established are any or all of the following:
- To professionally manage the Trust and its funds including the initial Endowment Fund received from the Government and also other funds subsequently received.
- To arrange for additional funds to augment the initial Endowment Fund for investment as well as other grants and donations for direct utilization for providing grants for research and research facilitation (Including knowledge management) for agricultural development in Bangladesh.
- To utilize the income received through investment of the initial Endowment Fund to provide stable funding for agricultural research through Competitive Grants Program (CGP) managed and operated by the KGF established in 2006 under the Companies Act 1994.
- To arrange national and international trainings, meetings, seminar, workshops and other similar events to publicize the role of the Trust and facilitate an enabling environment for research for agricultural development and receive fund for such purposes.
- To publish information related to the roles and functions of the Trust, its annual and other reports as well as research results in print and digital forms and/or facilitate such publications and receive funding for such purposes.
- To initiate, develop and maintain professional links with organization and individuals with aims and objectives of similar nature to the Trust both nationally and internationally.
- To undertake any other activity for fulfilling any or all of the above objectives as deemed fit by the BOT.